We are searching for a team player to design and develop new P2P VPN protocols with NAT traversal functionality producing cross-platform portable code in Go language.
- Deep knowledge of TCP and UDP protocols
- Familiarity with developing using C, C++ and Golang
- Previous experience with P2P networking and distributed systems
- Understanding of VPN technologies and applications
- Working knowledge in ICE TURN STUN NAT and firewall traversal
- Understanding of P2P concepts for gossip, overlay, routing, and distributed hash tables (DHTs).
- Contributions to open-source projects or solve “Winter is coming” challenge https://github.com/MysteriumNetwork/winter-is-coming
Extra bonus points for:
- TCP/UDP and OS networking internals and zero-copy, low-latency networking code
- Understanding of distributed hash table (DHT) such as Kademlia or Pastry
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art academic literature on the subject
Interested? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org shortly explaining why you’d be a great fit!