We’re on a mission to make running a Mysterium Node as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
For every Windows user out there, we’ve just released a new installer which sets up your node in a matter of minutes. You can check out these steps below.
What does the installer actually do?
- It checks that your computer meets the requirements for running a node.
- If it does, it will install and launch the software, including Docker for Desktop and the Mysterium Node image.
- It will configure the autorun of Docker Desktop and container (required for Docker Desktop to start).
- It checks for new Node upgrades, and enables the software to upgrade automatically.
- It allows you to enable or disable the Mysterium Node container.
What new features & functionalities does this introduce?
- You no longer need to install or start Docker Desktop manually.
- You don’t need to configure or upgrade your Node container manually.
- You can enable/disable Node service in-app.
- You can open Node UI in-app.
There are only 3 steps to get you started:
1. Enable Virtualization Extensions in the BIOS and in Virtual Machine (if one is used): VT-x / EPT / IOMMU or SVM for AMD-based systems.
3. Finish the installation process and complete your onboarding by opening Node UI page and claiming your node. *Please note that still you need to log into your desktop session (required for Docker Desktop to start).
Time to Earn Bounties
To qualify for Mysterium bounties, you need to meet some minimum requirements and rank on our leaderboard.
Earnings are based on your region, how stable your node is, and the amount of bandwidth and time you can contribute to the network. The more users who connect to your node, the higher your earning potential. You can learn more about our bounty program here.
You’ll also be able to track your earnings in your personal dashboard, MyMysteriumNetwork.