We are looking for a senior support technician and technical writer to join our team and help us with node onboarding.
At Mysterium Network we have been hard at work finding a way to build a stable network for the decentralized web. This role involves direct contact with new and current node runners to ensure that they have a seamless node journey when becoming a part of Mysterium Network
Roles and Responsibilities
- Your main metric will be to: Increase conversion from marketing qualified leads/ sales intent to a stable running node.
- Work with operations to track distribution of our IoT devices and ensure digital communications and onboarding are timed perfectly.
- Engage deeply with our node communities across our community channels [discord, twitter, reddit, telegram]
- Work independently on the resolution of all hardware and software end user problems.
- Maintain knowledge of developing technology advancements and evaluate potential internal uses.
- Maintain updated knowledge base with written [technical writing experience regarded very favourably]
- A strong sense of Customer service, with technical support and troubleshooting background
- Ability to break down and communicate complex technological concepts (in written and oral formats)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- Passion for learning and a digital native, sharing your knowledge using a variety of methods and mediums
Bonus points for
- Previous background in either VPN technology and/or cryptocurrencies. Both are preferred but VPN technology is a priority.
- Other languages
What we offer
- Ownership of the area, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the ever-developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy.
- Guidance from ambitious, open-minded professionals, eager to make a change in the world.