Get your Mysterium node running
Your download has been started.
Do you have a Raspberry PI?
Run your PI
Great! Let’s prepare the device. You will need an SD card reader.
- Flash mystberry image to SD card:
- Download and install Balena Etcher (tool for flashing images to SD cards)
- Put Raspberry PI SD card into the card reader and connect to your computer
- Run Balena Etcher, select mystberry.zip you have downloaded, select SD card drive and flash the image
- Put SD card into the Raspberry PI
- Connect internet cable to the Raspberry PI
- Connect power cable to the Raspberry PI
We need a couple of details to automatically create an account for you on my.mysterium.network