We are looking for a QA engineer to join our team and help us with product development.
QA engineer (manual)
Roles and responsibilities
- Testing Mysterium Network software releases across various platforms
- Assisting users with data collection to create detailed issue summaries and descriptions
- Prioritizing and aggregating different issues
- Re-creating user reported issues
- Creating tickets for developers describing every issue in detail
- Providing feedback to developers on how to improve testing problem analysis
- At least 1 year of real testing experience
- Junior level development skills or higher
- Ability to analyze application logs
- Fluent in English
- Ability to interact comfortably with both developers and users
Bonus points for
- Previous background in either VPN technology and/or cryptocurrencies. Both are preferred but experience with VPN technology is more favourably looked upon
- Other programming languages
What we offer
- Ownership of your role, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in the exciting and continuously developing field of web 3, blockchain, and privacy.
- Guidance from an ambitious and open-minded team eager to make a change in the world.
- Benefits include flexible hours, the ability to work remotely or from the office and all of the other goodies.
Please apply with your resume.
Interested? Shoot an email to email@example.com shortly explaining why you’d be a great fit!