Why decentralize a Virtual Private Network (VPN)?
While current VPNs offer online security, in may cases they still can – and do – maintain logs. Our decentralized architecture prevents us from doing any kind of logging. Instead, your traffic is distributed across the network, with no single node having the full picture of who you are or what you’re up to.
You pay for the VPN service
- Keeps logged data in centralized servers, vulnerable to attacks
- Single point of failure is a risk to the entire network
- Provides third parties with easy, monetized access to your data
You get paid for being the VPN service
- Decentralizes your data so your privacy is preserved
- No single point of failure
- Obstructed access to your data for any snooping third parties
Perfect competition sets a fair price for sharing your bandwidth
You power the network and are rewarded for it. Be part of a global community looking out for each other.
Be secure and anonymous wherever you go, whenever you need. You’re covered on Mac, Windows and Android. iOS coming soon.
Layered protection protocols built to protect any individual or organization. This ensures what you do online is nobody else’s business.
Safeguarding digital privacy
Be virtually invisible, even when using public wifi. Browse anonymously, with your identity and IP always hidden.
Most VPNs have data limits. With our pay per use model, you can stream, download and browse as much as you’d like by scaling up your bandwidth speed.
Built On Blockchain
We’re all about decentralization – no single points of attack or failure. Our network is run by and for the people.