Mysterium foundation is developing Mysterium Network – an Open source software, powering a Decentralized Network of VPN Nodes.
Mysterium Network acts as a marketplace, its Open Source software allows anyone to join the network both as a provider – selling unused network traffic or as a customer – buying VPN service from other Mysterium Network providers.
Mysterium Network is based on a complex architecture revolving around P2P, Blockchain, Smart Contracts, State Channels, etc.. Read our WHITEPAPER for a detailed description on how the protocol will enable the creation of completely decentralized VPN network, powered by decentralized micro payments.
02. Quest to reclaim our privacy
- Focus on Shareholder benefit
- Your private data in one hands
- Simplified access to your data for 3’rd parties
- High profit margins
- Focus on Network participant benefits
- Your Private data is Decentralized
- Obstructed access of your data for 3’rd parties
- Perfect competition sets fair price
Infinitely Scalable, built using P2P architecture. Without single point of failure – no central company or server.
All source code is always visible, empowering contributions and 100% transparency.
Designed for Privacy
Powerful encryption, Node Reputation, Layered Protection Protocols, etc.. All working to help you safely and privately participate in the Network.